Saturday, October 17, 2009

About Me

sarahandmike2 edited copy I'm Sarah, wife to a wonderful husband and mom to one little rambunctious boy. We recently moved to East Michigan and have enjoyed all the new experiences and way of life this move has brought us. I used to be a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (in my "other" life, before kids). I gave up all the glamour and prestige of working long hours, double shifts, holidays and weekends at the hospital to work long hours, double shifts, holidays and weekends at home with my little guy. I love my job and feel incredibly lucky to be home with my son everyday.

Aside from my family, my first love is music. I am an avid singer and performer, novice song writer, and can plunk a few notes on the piano. I started piano lessons at the ripe old age of 3, and though I never became a concert pianist (sorry mom) music became my way of expressing creativity. As I grew, my creative outlets also grew to include dance, scrapbooking, cake decorating, digital scrapbooking, photography, sewing, and blogging.

Now, I have found another new hobby to enjoy; creating jewelry! I have had so much fun creating and designing watch bands and bracelets. It has been a pleasure for me to experiment with different materials and colors to create beautiful pieces that can be worn again and again. I hope you will enjoy wearing your watch bands as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Photobucket"


No comments:

Post a Comment