Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shop Policies

Thank you for stopping by Just Bead It Design. I specialize in creating interchangeable beaded watch bands, and am excited about this new venture!

Payment
At this time, I accept Paypal only. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to use their service. All major credit cards are accepted through Pay Pal as well.

Shipping
Items are usually made to order, but generally ship in 1-2 days of payment. (excluding Saturday and Sunday) Most orders will ship USPS first class mail, and large orders will ship USPS Priority. I ship to your Paypal address, so please let me know if you would like your order shipped elsewhere. If you would like expedited shipping, insurance, or have other shipping requests, I am happy to oblige. Please e-mail me prior to ordering for a quote on these additional services.

Refunds and Exchanges
All watch bands are guaranteed against breakage (very rare) for 90 days after purchase. I will fix bands for free during that time, and for a small fee of $5.00 after 90 days. The $5.00 fee includes return shipping, but you are responsible for shipping your band to me.

Returns are accepted on all new and unworn merchandise for 15 days after products were received. Please contact me for special circumstances, and exceptions can be made. Refunds will be given as soon as I have received the merchandise.

Additional Policies and FAQs
I happily accept custom requests! Give me your ideas, and I will make you a one of a kind piece! I aim to please, so don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns at justbeaditdesign (at) hotmail (dot) com. I look forward to hearing from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment