Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sizing

Watch bands are available in these sizes:

XX Small = 3.5 inches
X Small = 4 inches
Small = 4.5 inches
Medium = 5 inches
Large = 5.5 inches
X Large = 6 inches
XX Large = 6.5inches

Figuring out what size of watch band to order is simple! Just follow these easy steps:
  1. Measure your wrist.
  2. Add 1/2 inch if you like your watch bands a little snug, and add 1 inch if you like your watches a little loose.
  3. Subtract the length of your watch face.

Example: My wrist measurement is 6 inches. I add 1/2 inch for a snug fit. That = 6.5 inches. Subtract the length of the watch face (mine is 1.5 inches). That = 5 inches. So I would order a 5 inch, (medium) watch band.

If you are "in between" sizes, please round up. Please note that on the "Chunky" watch bands, I automatically add a little extra length to compensate for the chunky-ness. Though the band may measure slightly longer, it will FIT the same.

Still unsure which band to order? Check out the chart below. Or e-mail me with your wrist size and watch face selection, and I can select the correct size band for you.

interchangeable beaded watch band and solid ribbon bar watch face sizing chart*NA = Not Available in regular stock. Please contact me for a special order



No comments:

Post a Comment